Thursday, March 25, 2010

weeks and weeks

This week has been pretty. Apart from the contest-winningness, I've also been informed that my art will be on the cover of the Fully Booked zine, felt appreciated, realized I have pretty ace guy friends, worked on a good song, and got asked to prom.

PROM.

Okay, so it's not like I can go, seeing as Eli lives in another country, across oceans and quite a bit of land, but I've never been asked before, and probably never will again, but finally. It's scrumptious to know that someone, somewhere, would have liked to take me to prom.

I have cool friends.

Here are a few photos from this week:



My mom made blueberry-lemon-cinnamon muffins and they are absolutely amazing. They were also the darlingest shade of blue. You can't really tell in the photos, though. Oh well.




The book looks gigantic in this photo. I can't resist buying these old hardbounds, I really can't. It's a good thing they aren't pricey.

Off I go to see How To Train Your Dragon!

Cartoons make me excited.

love.elle

1 comment: