Friday, March 19, 2010

a happy little dance of joy



I'm still in shock.

Look what I found out this morning! Someone on tumblr left me a formspring comment (and also my mother was stalking my tumblr notes) and so I clicked the link and saw this.


NEIL GAIMAN. HE JUDGED MY WORK. HE DEEMED IT PRIZE-WORTHY. HE PROBABLY TOUCHED IT OH MYLANTA

I really didn't think I would win anything. I saw photos of the other entries and they're really great, it's unbelievable to me right now.

Whimsy.

It's what I do.

He probably liked it.



I can't believe that Fully Booked did not even inform me that I was a finalist or be clear on their site about the event and it being free. It's really quite awful. And today I was trying to get touch with them and apart from wasting an hour listening to the ringing tone, they were all confused and apparently knew almost nothing about the event. You cannot run things like that, you should hold a meeting in which you tell all your employees the important details. /rant


Oh well.
Nothing can rain on my parade, nothing, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment