Monday, January 10, 2011

hair of wonder

I'd planned that as soon as I have enough money, I'm sending off for a bottle of hair dye. I'm almost there, and so I decided I should celebrate and share with you my favorite Hair Of Wonder photos. 
i love this model. i mean, just LOOK at her

(viciousunicornerections)
(stylerookie)
(opening ceremony)



(emmagibney)

(no source)
(lookbook)
(designlovefest)

(it'sawayoflife)

(laurencephilomene)


I'm thinking of either tinting my whole head pink, or dip-dyeing the bottom ends blue.
Or making everything underneath green.
Help, I can't decide. 


3 comments:

  1. i like dip-dying the bottom bits blue, personally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! that is what i shall do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Dip-dying the ends blue sounds splendid. If you get tired of it all you have to do is cut it off. :)

    ReplyDelete