Thursday, September 23, 2010

love that will not betray you

A friend of a friend has an online store, and they're joining some bazaars, and they've asked me to put a few items in their shop. So my sisters, mom, and I are busy making a bunch of adorable things. Well, adorable to us, anyway. Sometimes I'm baffled by the fact that nobody buys our paper goods when I would totally snatch them all up and take them home, grinning to myself.

Oh well.

Here's what I've been up to. Stamping on vintage book pages:

Yesterday I made some bruschetta. Seriously, you guys, I could eat this every day of my life.

Ina made greeting card sets that rock my socks:

And then I made stickers. You see that owl? Yeah, Ina carved that stamp herself out of an eraser. Yep.

I had way too much fun packaging these things.

I'll keep you all updated about the bazaars..when and where, and important stuff like that. 

(Oh, and also... The Cherry Blossom Girl favorited my flickr photo! I could just die. )

Now it's off to try and finish some homework and then paint some more. 

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet! I love handprinted stuff like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @julia they just look prettier, i think.

    @becca SENDING YOU A BUSHEL.

    ReplyDelete