Tuesday, April 9, 2013

emmanuelle

I never got the chance to post these photos of a party Ina and I styled. It was for a friend's debut party. It was magical.

I painted a few signs:

And made a cake topper:

We put together a guestbook table with old books, a typewriter, and a guestbook which I handpainted, along with watercolor notecards.

Some friends burned a few mixes, and I made a label and Ina stitched the paper envelopes. 

I made a wreath out of white flowers and it was pretty just because the person wearing it was so beautiful.

We also put together some flowers in teacups, made moss table toppers, and some tags for the glasses (that I don't have photos of!) that had gold calligraphed "E"s on vintage bookpaper.

All in all, a night of pretty things and pretty people, inside and out.

P.S. Ina and I can help you plan your party! Email me at elle@pinkteacupshoppe.com or visit our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment