Tuesday, March 19, 2013

holy rabies!

I drew Mavis because I dig her style. And she can turn into a bat which is pretty awesome.

Lately I've been revamping my blog (still can't decide on a header though), putting together birthday presents, and listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack. I also now have my Fridays free so I have high hopes I can participate in Illustration Friday now.

Also, I just found out I got over 1,000 views last month!? You guys don't comment! And here I thought I had 8 views a week, all from family. Maybe I should ask you questions. Maybe you should answer them.
Here's one: what character do you want me to draw next?



3 comments:

  1. A character from... your favourite movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am afraid to attempt Merida's awesome hair! Hahaha. But I will try. :)

      Delete