Friday, July 23, 2010

i know, i know

I haven't been here in a while, and I apologize. Life's been hectic. And now I have to work on a newspaper article and a debut and a header and SCHOOL (kill me please), and I can't keep my scattered thoughts together.

I made these shoe clips for my friend's mom's wedding. Isn't she pretty?


My friend Vince is here on vacation and it was recently his birthday. I just really like this photo of us. We almost never have any.


My sister and I did some styling for a friend's shoot recently, styling meaning lending her all our clothes, and here is one of my favorites. She is so gorgeous.


I made a bracelet. I like it lots. It's for sale here.

And I'm completely smitten with my Instax mini, I love it soooo much!

I promise to be here more often.

xoxo, Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment