Saturday, May 1, 2010

girls do what they want

Yesterday I made a skirt with my very own hands. Our sewing machine broke down and I found a pillowcase that I bought because it was pretty. I cut it open, added elastic on the top, hemmed the bottom, and voila!

I'm glad. My very first piece of clothing.

And then yesterday, the my sisters and cousin had a water balloon fight. I had to leave, and couldn't join... I was very disappointed.



Smile Saturday! (That's my mother photobombing in the background)

Ina and I wrote a new song this morning.

(Poladroid is so much fun)
(i need my fuji instax mini nowwww)

love.elle

2 comments:

  1. the skirt is so adorable. i'm jealous!
    water balloon fighting is too fun to be missed!
    i love that picture of you.
    your hair is adorable. so is your face.
    i wanna hear the song. pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. if you send me your waist measurements... :D
    i know, i will buy a whole pack of balloons for next time.
    awww, thank you. i think it's funny that i only have one dimple.
    i shall post it when we finish it.
    miss you.

    ReplyDelete