Thursday, November 18, 2010

oh no/ i tried

While browsing craft blogs, I came across a description that suits me perfectly. "Serial craft monogamist". I love to do a lot of things, but most of the time I get into a craft rut and I want to do all the different things that can be done with that one thing for weeks. Even months. Long, long months. 

Right now, it's crochet. Again. 


I made this hat that I will probably never have a chance to wear, because it's too warm and people will stare:

It's just so cute though.

Narnia, crochet, and tea make my life exponentially better.

I'm helping my mom sew things for an order, and I pricked my finger. The blood looked strangely redder than normal.


Isn't that weird? 

And my nails are painted sparkly green for Slytherin. I can't believe I'm watching Deathly Hallows in a few hours! 

Dead.




1 comment:

  1. i wish i knew how to crochet warm hats.
    it's become so very chilly here. brrr.

    ReplyDelete